10 Great Portfolio From Amazing Designer

. Friday, November 14, 2008
  • Agregar a Technorati
  • Agregar a Del.icio.us
  • Agregar a DiggIt!
  • Agregar a Yahoo!
  • Agregar a Google
  • Agregar a Meneame
  • Agregar a Furl
  • Agregar a Reddit
  • Agregar a Magnolia
  • Agregar a Blinklist
  • Agregar a Blogmarks

Digg!
Hye my readers..:)..enjoy my post in here?I hope so..lol..So guys,for this post I will reveal for you the portfolio from some of my friends at Deviantart where you can find the best designers who produced fantastic and amazing artwork in their life..Here I brought to you some of them.
Don't miss out our latest post..SUBSCRIBE NOW!!Photobucket

Those design was really stunned me and I hope you also..lol..so guys,can you design such artwork?What software that you really need to design that?The best softwares that you can choose is of course the God of design called Photoshop & Illustrator which is produced by Adobe.com.You will need those two software or maybe using another 3d software to make it more realistic.The most important part in designing such artwork is creativity..and if you good in photo manipulation..that will help you,but not enough..you will need more effort and learn from the expert....remember..practice make perfect....that's all for today guys..happy reading..or..viewing..lol...

Osokin

Destin8x

Anthony-g

Designmakesyndicate
Demen1

Freestyle-Art

Chris Vector
Trevor80


CutexX

Suckerhead

1 comments:

Noobeler said...

was here, from entrecard..great posts...