I will give you 1000EC for The Best Comment!

. Saturday, November 8, 2008
  • Agregar a Technorati
  • Agregar a Del.icio.us
  • Agregar a DiggIt!
  • Agregar a Yahoo!
  • Agregar a Google
  • Agregar a Meneame
  • Agregar a Furl
  • Agregar a Reddit
  • Agregar a Magnolia
  • Agregar a Blinklist
  • Agregar a Blogmarks



Entrecard is a free blogging network that truly brings visitors to your blog. By joining our network, you can earn Entrecard credits which allows you to display an ad of your blog on other blog sites within our Network. Sign up today and see why tens of thousands of bloggers are using Entrecard!

So..why don't try this competition and get 1000EC for FREE?

I will give you 1000EC for The Best Comment!

1.No Spam Please!
2.Minimum 20 words
3.No Promotion comment
4.Comment just about the content of the post
5.No NEGATIVE comment please!

2 comments:

Signs of Life said...

Hi~

I just found your blog using Entrecard! Guess it fate, that I see your contest. I am pretty new to blogging and just getting my feet wet with all the technical stuff. Entrecard has been a lifesaver!! I would have never found so many blogs, (with such awesome content) if it wasn't for the "Drop" cards. I run a macbook and was using safari browser, but read on the Entrecard blog about their toolbar for Firefox, OMG!! It's saves so much time, if you don't already have it, go get it:) It rocks ~ Ok, I'm off now to go exploring all the links on your blog. Thanks for the great content and take care,

Monica
http://mysignsoflife.today.com/

reezluv said...

hye Monica,

that's cool..thank for the good comment..I hope you will always be here..:D